Contribute / Underwriting
UnderwritePrograms & Projects
Encourage your business to connect with WPSU audiences by underwriting popular television and radio programs.
Want to increase visibility for your business or organization? Link it to the quality reputation of WPSU and the desirable demographics of our viewers and listeners.
There are many underwriting opportunities for your business — from local and national programing to educational projects.
- More than 50% of PBS viewers have household incomes of $50,000 or more.
- 79% of PBS viewers have internet access.
- 75% of PBS viewers have major credit cards.
- 73% of PBS viewers make purchasing decisions based on quality, not price.
- 57% of PBS viewers voted in the past twelve months.
- 40% of PBS viewers intend to purchase a new car in the next year.
- In the fall 2005 national ranking by the Radio Research Consortium, WPSU-FM ranked second in the country among public radio stations in audience share in its home metro market (State College).
- 78% of WPSU-FM's weekly cume listeners in the State College Metro are college graduates.
- 52% of NPR news listeners have a household income of $50,000+.
- 72% of NPR news listeners have a household income of $75,000+.
- 77% of NPR news listeners are involved in community affairs.
- 63% of NPR news listeners vote.
WPSU Programs & Projects
Download PDFs for information about WPSU local programs and events.
- WPSU-TV Background and Programming
- WPSU-FM Background and Programming
- WPSU Community Involvement
- About Penn State Public Broadcasting
- Beyond The Screen
- Coverage Area
- Halo Effect